In conjunction with our associated office in the Sultanate of Oman, HTP have undertaken many high profile projects, particularly in the Middle East and Indian Ocean areas. The British Consultants Bureau awarded us a Consultant of the Year Award in respect of the Parliamentary Assembly Chamber in Muscat.
- New Showrooms and offices for Mercedes Benz in Qurum, Sohar, and Hayma.
- HQ of Ministry of Manpower, 33,000 sq metres of high end design Government offices.
- New primary school classroom and reception block and also new senior classroom block. Built as part of ongoing school development, completed to programme and budget.
- School redevelopment and master plan. Includes new science department, new car park with synthetic sports field and play areas above. 2 new 6 court sports halls, new additional competitive swimming pool, new learner pool, all with ancillary and changing facilities. Refurbished dining hall and new sixth form centre.
- New senior school campus. 20,000 sq m GFA to include full teaching facilities, sports halls, indoor swimming pool, performing arts centre.
- Design of a 150 room, 5* Hotel on beachfront location in Zanzibar.
- Intercontinental Hotel, Muscat: Renovation and redesign of guest rooms, Business Centre, new speciality restaurants including Trader Vics, The Palm Wellness Centre, and an outdoor leisure pool. Tourist hotels in the interior of Oman.
- New Residence in Oman for the British Ambassador in a spectacular setting, with ocean views and landscaped gardens. The modern design interpreted traditional Omani design elements with white elevations contrasting with ornate external timber screens to windows.
- Residences in Saudi Arabia and Oman. Numerous villas, including housing and facilities for the petrochemical industries and the armed forces.
- Masterplanning services.
- Bank Headquarters and office buildings in Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Design for remodelled airport terminal in the Middle East. Extensions and replanning of Airport Terminals in Oman.